Friday, June 30, 2006

Encouraging progress...

Rob's fever has come down a little bit and those little bits will add up soon to be a big decrease. He wakes up a little when the nurses do their checks on him. He is able to follow their directions and do things like stick out his tongue and wiggle his toes.

I asked him if he could squeeze my hand and he gave me a good squeeze. I can't describe how good that felt to feel his response. His eyes open just a little every now and then when we talk to him so I know that he knows we are there. I told him that the next belly pressure check was in an hour and I expect a good number from him. :)

He's slowly making it up the ladder, even if it's one rung at a time. Continued prayers are helping him along. I told him that even though his room is crowded, there was still plenty of room for his guardian angels that are watching over him at all times.

We will pray for a lower number at 4:00 for him!

Kelly

1 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, June 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so AWESOME!!! Let's keep climbing that ladder!!!! Good job Rob!

Ashley!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home