Friday, June 30, 2006

Incredible!

I just can't express how happy I am to post this news. At my last visit a little after 10:00 tonight, Rob is showing outstanding numbers. Each time I visit him I praise him for his current numbers and give him a goal to meet for our next visit. And each time, he has met or exceeded that goal that I give him. This time, I'm proud to announce that his belly pressure is at 22, his heart rate around 119 (still higher than normal but much lower than he has been), and he has FINALLY broken his fever and is now at 97.5 degrees, actually below normal, which is just fine. I hadn't cried yet today since we were having such a great day, but he actually gave me a chance to shed a tear of joy tonight. I have confidence that this improvement will continue and we are well on our way to getting that ventilator tube out and hopefully leaving the SICU in the near future. I have to stay positive, I have no other choice.

Keep praying for continued improvement and a miraculous recovery for my fighter!

Kelly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home