Monday, July 17, 2006

Ending a good day...

Rob had a pretty decent day today. His Ativan (sedation medication) is now at 2 ml every 6 hours. To put that into perspective, last week at this time he was at 8 ml every hour. So he's come a long way on that. He seems to be handling being awake quite well. I can't even express how good it is to see him awake and to be able to interact with him again.

He is very interested in all the cards and emails that have been sent his way. I have started bringing those into his room during our visits. He is overwhelmed by how much support he's getting. I can't say thank you enough to everyone who has sent cards and emails. It's really lifting his spirits.

I don't have much more news to report so I'll just end today with a great big THANK YOU!!!

Kelly

2 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, July 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly


YOUR MORE THAN WELCOME, but no need for thanks it is just a whole group a people pulling for a couple of really really good people

Mike and Darcie

 
At 4:44 AM, July 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morning! Be sure and tell Rob that Chad and I are thinking of him. Glad he's in good spirits.

Sending our love and prayers,

Jenny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home