A good day...
Rob was up and walking again this morning. He went down to the nurses' station and back to his room. He's going to start picking up speed soon. He enjoyed a peaceful night's sleep last night in his new room. It's much quieter and can be dark for him to sleep. They have lowered his oxygen to 33% and will keep working down to 20% until he doesn't need it anymore. Then they can cap the trache until it can be taken out.
His spirits are pretty good. He gets a little down at times but for the most part he's feeling good. He was cheered up by a balloon delivery earlier this morning. (Thanks girls!!!)
I don't have a lot of updates yet today since his new team of doctors are just starting their processes on him. But I'll post more as soon as I know it. Keep up the prayers and thank you for all of them so far!!!
Kelly
.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home