Thursday, July 27, 2006

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

When I came in this morning, the vent was gone! Rob went all night on the oxygen and that was good enough for them. Then they started talking about a transfer. So we just completed a move to room 4055 on 4 Roy Carver Pavillion. So don't look for Rob in the SICU anymore! Thank the LORD!!!

He's just getting settled in but I had to step out to post this amazing news. I couldn't contain myself any longer. He's doing GREAT! He had breakfast and lunch today. Mostly just chicken broth, jello, tea, and other liquid stuff but it was great to him! He's looking spectacular.

So if anyone has plans to send cards, etc. just send them to room 4055 4RC now. Thanks a million, he loves all the cards and emails that he's been getting.

Praise God for all the progress!!!

Kelly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home