Tomorrow...
Rob's readings weren't as good as they would like them at be to start trials off the vent this afternoon. So they gave him the afternoon and overnight to get those stronger and we'll shoot for tomorrow for the first trial. They plan to remove the chest tube tomorrow too. So I hope to have great news to report then.
Otherwise Rob had a pretty quiet day. He didn't get too worked up and was pretty relaxed most of the day. So much that he didn't communicate a whole lot with us today. But that means he spent more time resting and working on his breathing so that's fine with me.
His nurse apparently told him this morning that he had been in the hospital for a month. I was a little upset about him telling Rob that since I was hoping to keep that from him at this point. But apparently Rob didn't react much when he heard that so I don't know if it didn't bother him or if he didn't really comprehend what was said. Either way, I still don't think it's time to let him know just how sick he was at one point. I still want him to focus on getting better, not how bad he was. We'll leave that for another day.
So for tonight, he's resting quietly and we'll shoot for tomorrow!
Kelly
.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home