Ending another good day of progress...
Rob had a great day today. His levels are all going great and he finally broke his fever this evening. Hopefully that will stay away and he can use all his energy to focus on getting better. I'm praying that they will be able to relieve him of his breathing tube soon. That will allow them to bring him out of sedation and be another huge step in his progress to getting better and going home.
I don't have too much other news to report tonight since he had such a great day of remaining steady and getting stronger. Again, the prayers are working. Thank you to everyone who has been sending them our way.
I've been asked about emailing a patient also. The UI has a way to "email" a patient. The following link will allow you to send communication to Rob. The volunteers print them off and deliver them to the patients to lift their spirits during the healing process.
http://www.medicine.uiowa.edu/volunteerprogram/emailpatient.asp
Thank you all again for everything you have done for us. God Bless!!!
Kelly
.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home