Thursday, November 23, 2006


New Arrival...

I'm pleased to announce our new addition to our family...Elijah Robert Kendall. Eli was born on 10/28/06 at 6:10 pm. He weighed in at 9 pounds even and was 20 inches long. He made a relatively quick arrival, considering he is our first born. My water broke at 1:00 pm, with strong contractions soon to follow, and he arrived at 6:10 that evening.

The past few weeks have been pretty good. He's a good baby and doesn't give us too much of a hard time. Considering some of the horror stories I've heard from others, I consider us blessed with a pretty happy baby. We celebrated his baptism on Nov 11th. He decided to make it known to the entire church that he was there and cried most of the time that we were in front of the church. He did however stop crying before the water was poured on his head and didn't really seem to mind that.

I'm also happy to report that his daddy is doing very well. Rob returned to work on Nov 6th and is back to his normal strength and everyday activities. He started back to a full week, including overtime, and is handling it just fine.

I don't think I have to comment much on how much our lives have changed, considering the eventful year we've had. We've had some incredibly happy times and some pretty scary times but through it all we have grown stronger. Hopefully 2007 will be a more quiet year for us. :)

I hope everyone is having a great Thanksgiving weekend. Christmas will be here before we know it!

Kelly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home